Graphic Design & Media Specialist
The Graphic Design & Media Specialist
requires a positive, friendly and professional personality with experience in
graphic design/maintenance, video editing, and basic HTML.
General photography skills are a plus. This
individual should have the ability to work quickly and meet deadlines while
producing quality work with a keen eye for detail.
In this position,
· Create and maintain print and digital
· Create and maintain print media including
but not limited to booklets, flyers, banners, stickers, templates, logos,
labels and packaging
· Provide general website maintenance/updates
and new product uploads for multiple sites
· Assist in video editing via iMovie or
· Provide general support as needed
· Prior experience in Graphic Design –
· Extremely proficient with Adobe
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat, as well as some proficiency with iMovie,
Microsoft Word and Outlook
· Possess the ability to work
autonomously, as well as within a creative unit
· Candidate must be able to read and
write in English, possessing comfort with producing short copy for literature,
digital and other needs
· Candidate must be open to new ideas,
critiques, and possess the ability to multitask several projects at the same
· Full benefits after a 90-day trial
period, which include:
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
with low deductibles and a 5% co-pay
o A retirement plan requiring no
matching, after 3 years of full time employment
o Vacation time after one year
o 6 paid holidays per year
Interested in joining our team? Have questions?
Please direct your resume/correspondence
Inside Sales Professional
Interested in joining a highly creative and fun team?
Skacel is seeking a highly-organized and
motivated individual who is ready to invest in a full-time career within our
Aside from strong sales and customer service skills, the perfect
team member must possess:
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Attention to detail
· A can-do attitude
· Working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook and Word
Position requirements include, but are not limited to:
· Selling and supporting an established customer
· Selling and supporting new customers
· Lead generation
· Providing support on various marketing and sales
· Focus on nurturing customers in order to promote
sales and strengthen relationships
· Miscellaneous office duties
for security? We've got you covered...
We like to think of our team as family, and so we treat you as family.
time team members, we offer a complete benefits package with excellent medical,
vision and dental insurance (95% of the cost is covered by skacel),
well as vacation pay, sick pay, paid holidays and even a retirement plan for
team members who love us as much as we love them;
after three years we provide
a “no match necessary” SEP IRA. We are an equal opportunity employer
committed to providing a diverse environment.
Please direct your resume to:
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.