The skacel collection has been supporting Local Yarn Shops as a wholesaler of high-end yarns and needles since 1987! As a family owned and operated entity, we strive to provide top-notch customer service, world-class products and cutting-edge designs.
From time to time, job openings become available within our company. Opportunities may include specialized projects such as knitting and design, tech editing, outside sales representation, or even full or part-time positions within our company’s headquarters.
So, check back often to see what skacel might have available!
UPDATED: November 4, 2019:
Customer Service & Sales
Interested in joining a highly creative and fun team?
Skacel is seeking an individual who is ready to invest in a full-time career within our customer service and sales department.
Aside from strong sales and customer service skills, the perfect
team member must possess:
· Excellent verbal (phone and in-person) and written skills
· Attention to detail with a can-do attitude
· Working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook and Word
· Willingness to learn new skills and assist other departments as needed
· An interest or foreknowledge in knitting, crochet, or general crafting
· Punctuality and reliability
Position requirements include, but are not limited to:
· Phone and email support of both new and established customers in order to promote sales and strengthen relationships
· Order Entry
· Providing support on various marketing and sales projects
· Misc. office duties
for security? We've got you covered...
Starting pay is dependent on experience, and competitive. For full-time team members, we also offer an excellent benefits package.
Please direct your resume to:
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.