Work with skacel!
Since 1987, skacel has been supporting Local Yarn Shops as a wholesaler of high-end yarns and needles and more! As a family owned and operated entity, we strive to provide top-notch customer service, world-class products, and cutting-edge designs. Kent, WA serves as the home base for our office and warehouse and we operate between 7am-4:30pm Monday through Friday.
View our open position(s) below. Check back in the future for new openings.
Position: Customer Service Representative
We are seeking an organized and motivated self-starter who is ready to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. This full-time position is responsible for ensuring the happiness of our awesome wholesale partners. Daily duties include phone and email support of our established customer base, order receipt and entry, and miscellaneous general office duties. Our office hours are 7:00am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, with overlapping shifts to ensure seamless coverage.
Aside from previous customer service and data entry experience, the perfect team member should possess:
- Attention to detail
- A positive and nurturing attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
Full-time team members qualify for a complete benefits package with excellent medical, vision and dental coverage (95% of the cost is covered by skacel), vacation pay, sick pay, and paid holidays (some benefits subject to probationary period).
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to nurturing a diverse environment.
Interested? Please email your resume to email@example.com!
Position: Shipping and Receiving
The shipping and receiving crew are responsible for picking, shipping, receiving, annual physical inventory, and warehousing (stocking, organizing, and moving) of all products kept onsite. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Be at work every day - reliability is extremely important
- Team player with an all-for-one and one-for-all attitude
- Basic math skills - ability to count, add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Be able to stand on their feet the entire shift, and safely lift 30 lbs
- Able to work safely in a high production environment
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness - paying close attention to detail
- Work with shipping team on creative problem solving for warehouse needs
- Assist in all aspects of warehouse work as needed
- General computer knowledge with the ability to learn invoicing system
This listing is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this job classification and is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required for the position. As a small business, we all pitch in to get jobs done. Thus, you may be asked to fill in for different duties as the need arises.
We've got you covered...
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage for full-time employees, after a probation period of 90 days.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
There is 1 position available between the following hours: Monday - Friday from 7:30am to 4pm. Additional hours may be available as needed.
Interested? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!